Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sycamore Cats

It's been a little while. Times iz busy. My oldest son graduated, Kids are on school break, I'm moving to a different building at work, lot's going on at church - whew!

Ithought I'd take a quick time-out and do a quick status update on the cat hou.... errrr enclosure. all of the main frame and rafter beams are up and I've just started laying the cross members to support the roofing.


For Father's Day I received a new addition to our family - a sycamore tree. Isn't it cute? This li'l baby can get tall and it has the most beautiful bark. I hope it lives. Right now we planted it by the ol' goat shed. Eventually the shed will get moved and it will be able to have more breathing room. We also plan on inviting Zacheus to dinner some day - but it needs to grow a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment